1. A team consisting of maximum 3 members can participate.
2. The teams have to come up with solution within the allotted time.
3. A general topic is provided to each team through online portal and participants can think of an authentic solution for the problem.
4. Each team can engineer their solution before the on campus hackathon and can further modify their project on the day of the event.
5. Later an oncampus hackathon will be organised.
6. National level certificates provided
7. The final decisions regarding the internship will be authorised by the company itself.
Prizes upto : 51k
Hackathon Winners are eligible for Internship at
REGISTERATION FEE : 200 per person
Aravind Balakrishnan : 7994244829
Janeeve C J : 7736759675